Thursday, July 9, 2015

Iron Butt Tour 2015

   It's July, at least that is what the calendar says but at 65 degrees at 1:30 in the afternoon in Michigan makes one wonder where summer is?  Meanwhile, in Texas, it's 86.  Time for a trip.
   This isn't going to be a weekend or even a week trip.  This is going to be a big one.  This is going to be three weeks of vacation to travel through 21 states and 7000 miles.  This is going to be EPIC and I am pretty excited to have the opportunity to have this adventure.
   The first stop...where else, TEXAS!
   My best friend and sweetheart is there and waiting to throw me a birthday party.  This isn't a milestone birthday but it's going to be the first one in 35 years that I didn't plan myself.  Then I am off to the Pacific Northwest for our annual family reunion that I haven't been to in 5 or 6 years.
   Keep tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment